Hell let St. paul go to Russel county schools for all i care.
ANd If Appalachia thinks they are so High and mighty let them be an independent school kinda like TW or Jenkins. See if they could survive.
But overall im glad it finally passed.
On channel 10 right now, more stupidity as usual. 'You don't care about St. Paul! You don't care about Appy!', blah blah blah. Give me a break.
Hell let St. paul go to Russel county schools for all i care.
ANd If Appalachia thinks they are so High and mighty let them be an independent school kinda like TW or Jenkins. See if they could survive.
But overall im glad it finally passed.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
jenkins is indy. because they're just like pikeville & kelly (I mean JI Burton)... they're a city, which is a seperate entity from the county.
im pretty sure he meant ji burton
I totally agree but I was wondering how the Wise County Board of Supervisors will vote when it comes before their next meeting. Lots of people don't realize the upkeep on these older schools. There is always water lines breaking, problems with electrical connections, and just about everything else that an aging building goes through. They got to do something one way or another and there is no way everyone willl be happy. But with some of them I think they will never be satisfied unless its completely their way. Got to be some give and take and probably more give than they want to allow.
yeah... I meant Burton
Just now watching this,and it is hurting my head. Look-if you want to get ****y,and not send your child to one of these new schools,then don't talk-walk. Who wants their kid to go to a newer,safer school with much better (and more expanded) educational and athletic programs anyway? Geez. I love my alma mater as much as any person,but again I would suggest traveling to some of these locals in KY who have consolidated and take a look and listen. If you aren't impressed,then you are a liar. To each his/her own though.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks